Used in variety of USB-enabled device, ideal for office, conference rooms, large supermarkets. Used for computer connect USB printer, the connection method is a USB male head, used to connect the computer’s USB interface; the other end of cable is the B male connector , used to connect USB printer.
2m High Speed USB to Printer, Scanner Cable Lead
- Works with any printer make or model that has a USB port
- This USB cable is often called a printer cable and is most commonly used to connect a printer, scanner, external hard drive or other peripheral device to a Computer, Laptop or Mac
- HIGH SPEED TRANSFER: Up to 480 Mbps transfers data speed for USB 2.0 devices, the printer cable is backwards compliant with full-speed USB 1.1 (12 Mbps) and low-speed USB 1.0 (1.5 Mbps).
- Core with100% high-quality tinned oxygen-free copper, increase the signal transmission surface, anti-oxidation, transmission speed up to 480 Mbps .
- Available in 0.25m, 0.50m, 1m, 1.8m, 2m, 3m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 20m
50cm FLAT RJ12 to RJ45 / (6P6C) to (8P6C) High Speed Internet Broadband Router Modem Phone Cable Lead Cord / (p.s. RJ12 is RJ11 with 6 wire)
Networking / Computer Cables, ADSL & RJ11 Cables, Electrical/Power/DIY Cables, Telephone Cables, AllLogin to see prices